Share your views - Local health
Published: 28 December 2022
Share your views on local health and care priorities
The Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West Integrated Care Partnership is developing a strategy to further develop the local health and care system and reduce inequality.
The ICP is a group of organisations which plan and provide health and social care services for people who live and work in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, West Berkshire, Reading and Wokingham.
The ICP will work with local people and communities to set the direction of the strategy and agree a common set of priorities for the partnership, linking with plans already in place to meet local needs while taking pressure off services.
The ICP is now seeking feedback on these proposed priorities from wider partners and people who live or work in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West.
The draft strategy proposes priorities in the following categories:
- Promoting and protecting health – to support people to stay healthy, protect people from health hazards and prevent ill-health
- Start well – to help children achieve the best start in life
- Live well – to support people and communities to stay healthy for as long as possible
- Age well – to support people to live healthier, independent lives for longer
· Improving quality and access to services – to help people access services at the right place and the right time
The public feedback will refine the principles and priorities and a further draft of the strategy will be published in the new year. The ICP will continue to engage with stakeholders and the public as the work progresses.
Find out more and give feedback by answering the online survey A printed copy of the survey is available by post or by telephone for people without online access. An easy read version of the draft strategy is also being produced and it can be translated or produced in braille on demand. Please contact 0300 123 4465 or email engagement.BOBICS@nhs.net